- August, 2023: Omair published a first-author paper in Analytical Chemistry "Microprobes for Label-Free Detection of Short Tandem Repeats: An Insight into Alleviating Secondary Structure Effects" DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.3c01886. Superb!!
July, 2023: Prabhangshu Kumer Das published his first paper "First multiplexed electrochemical wax-on-plastic chip: PNA/GO interface integration for DNA detection" DOI 10.1088/1361-6439/ace6b1. Congratulations!!!
- April, 2023: Congratulations to Omair Adil for receiving three awards in a row! Gower's summer fellowship, Doctoral Research Assistantship (9-months), and Graduate and Professional Student Council award. Amazing job, Omair!!!
- August 29, 2022: We received an NIH funding to study charge transfer at DNA/MoS2 interfaces.
- August 31, 2022: Congratulations to Avokerie for defending her Master's thesis!
- Jan., 2022: Welcome to Mohammad Asad for joining the Shamsi Lab!