Postdoc Position: We are looking for a competent postdoc fellow to develop electrochemical and microfluidic biosensors to detect neurodegenerative disease biomarkers. Click here for details.
- July 9, 2021: Dr. Narges Asefifeyzabadi is heading to her new adventure as a postdoctoral fellow at University of California Santa Cruz. Congrats Narges!
- April 27, 2021: Narges defended her PhD defense. Congrats Narges!
- April 15, 2021: Grace Durocher won the best poster award in the Research and Creative Activities Conference. Congrats Grace!
- February 16, 2021: Narges won three-minutes thesis competition (3MT). Congrats Narges!
- October 16, 2020: Narges's paper "Label-Free Electrochemical Detection of CGG Repeats on Inkjet Printable 2D Layers of MoS2" accepted in ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsami.0c14912 Congrats Narges!
- September 23, 2020: Thrilled!!!! receiving funding from Neurodegenerative Diseases Research Inc to develop low-cost technology to detect ALS biomarkers.
- August 2020: Ahmad Qamar joined the University of Central Arkansas as a tenure-track Assistant Professor. Congrats Dr. Qamar!
- May 2020: Narges Asefifeyzabadi published an article "Unique Sequence-Dependent Properties of Trinucleotide Repeat Monolayers: Electrochemical, Electrical, And Topographic Characterization" in Journal of Materials Chemistry B. https://doi.org/10.1039/D0TB00507J Congratulations Narges!
- May 2020: Narges Asefifeyzabadi received the prestigious 2020 GPSC Research & Creative Activities Award. Congratulations Narges!
- May 2020: Narges Asefifeyzabadi received the prestigious Gower's fellowship for summer 2020. Congratulations Narges!
- April 2020: Grace Durocher received the prestigious Research Enriched Academic Challenge (REACH) award for the 2020-2021 Congratulations Grace!
- April 2020: Narges Asefifeyzabadi received the prestigious Doctoral Research Assistantship for spring 2021. Congratulations Narges!
- January 2020: Ahmad Qamar published an article "Desktop Fabrication of Lab-on-Chip Devices on Flexible Substrates: A Brief Review" in Micromachines. https://doi.org/10.3390/mi11020126. Congrats Dr. Qamar!